Nominations are currently open for individuals who wish to be considered as Darts Australia’s appointed President, and two (2) Director positions.
The appointed President and two (2) Directors are casual vacancies, and will contribute to taking the organisation into the next phase of its operations, with positions for a one-year Presidency term, and two-year Directors term.
Following the initial appointed terms, all positions will be eligible for re-election by the full board of management at the Darts Australia AGM in November 2021 and November 2022 respectively.
The role of the Darts Australia President:
- Promote, develop and coordinate darts initiatives and activities across Australia.
- Support current stakeholders, states and territories, and competitions to continue their effective operation.
- Implement strategies to grow participation in the sport in Australia.
The role of the Darts Australia Directors:
- Oversee and contribute to the overall DA strategy.
- Manage stakeholder communication.
- Guide business objectives and budget spending.
Applicants should have a passion for sport at all levels, be able to work as part of a committed team with energy and enthusiasm and above all be committed to making a difference to the playing membership.
All nominations for the appointment of President and Director positions must be in writing on the official nomination form, along with supporting documentation, and be received by the DA Secretary before 31st December 2020.
Nomination forms to be emailed to email@example.com
Access the nomination form for both President and Director positions via the link below: